Schools are now opening and we are slowly picking up our pace to get back to our new normal. At Advancity Education, we are taking all necessary steps to protect every stakeholder in our organization. As most parents opt to continue with online learning, we are here to provide exceptional services for everyone to continue progressing amidst the crisis.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected our daily lives in ways we could not imagine. Our day to day activities has changed drastically over the past few months.
The government of Canada is doing its part in managing the crisis, and because everyone also did their part, we are at the end of the tunnel. We can now see the fruit of our cooperation just because we stayed at home during the lockdown period.
We are preparing our center within the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Canada to make our workplace safe for everyone, our students, tutors, parents and our community.
Our center will be taking these proactive measures to have a safe learning environment:
- Up to 3 parents can use the waiting room and all classrooms thoroughly cleaned after every session.
- Taking body temperature and sanitize hands before entering the center
- Wearing of the mask to cover your nose and mouth inside the building
- Ensure we maintain a physical distance of 2 metres
- Hand-washing more frequently with proper coughing and sneezing etiquette
Our usual routine is put on hold, but learning should continue and progress every day. Our 2020 although full of exciting planned activities yet all of us have had a collective experience of being quarantined and we should take a moment to appreciate our resilience in the face of adversity.